Chamomile is a wild herb that gives daisy-like flowers. Dried Chamomile flowers are used for making The Meadows Chamomile herbal tea, loaded with antioxidants with no artificial flavoring. Chamomile herbal tea has a very calming aroma of Chamomile flowers and has a soothing sweet taste of Chamomile. This herbal tea has no caffeine. Chamomile herbal tea tastes best when paired with Apple.
- It can help you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more refreshed.
- Improves Digestion and relieves from stomach irritation, ranging anywhere from mild bloating to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms.
- The strong antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile are highly effective for skin care, treating stomach cramps and even menstrual pain.
- It helps to maintain the blood sugar levels and regulating the amount of insulin in the blood.
- Promotes Heart Health 6.Boosts Immune System 7.Relieves Stress & Anxiety
There are no reviews yet.